Day 18: Post 30 facts about yourself
- I love Harry Potter
- I’m a proud Ravenclaw
- I hate mushrooms
- I love travelling to Malaysia
- My favourite colour is blue
- I was born two months prematurely
- I have depression and general anxiety disorder
- I hate wearing a swimsuit
- But I love swimming
- I can’t remember ever being skinny
- When I was younger, I used to lie about what my favourite colour was. I just copied others
- I also used to lie about what I wanted to be when I grew up, and just copied other people
- I think I was about 13 when I thought about committing suicide for the first time
- I love the sea, but hate the feeling of stickiness after.
- I only really got into Photography, because a family friend once said I “had an eye for things” a few years ago. My stepdad had tried to get me into photography for years prior to this, but I wasn’t very interested until this moment.
- I started puberty when I was 9
- I was bullied for being the first person with a growing chest
- I was also called Gorilla at school, because of my skin colour
- My Granny left me a lovely doll. Her name is Sonya. She survived the bombings in Berlin
- I never thought I’d leave Germany. Now I can’t see myself ever moving back there
- Most of my friends are non-british. By “most” I mean all of my (few) friends.
- I used to ship Harry and Ron, Hermione and Draco.
- I also ship Harry with Cedric.
- Every summer, I promise I’ll lose weight before I go back to school/university. I usually just get fatter.
- I have brown eyes and black hair. In summer, some of my hair looks dark brown.
- I nearly had counselling once because of my suicidal tendencies, but we went on a family holiday instead.
- I have very fond memories of my childhood. Until puberty started. I then tuned all emotions out as best as I could.
- I once wanted a guitar so badly for Christmas, I got a new TV instead and nearly cried (I was such an ungrateful little shit, I hope nobody noticed. I hate myself for my materialistic selfish past)
- My favourite flowers are red roses.
- I love playing Harvest Moon games.
Photo of the day
Video of the day