Day Five: List five places you want to visit
Out of all the places I want to visit, I can only name five. This seems rather fitting, since I am going on holiday to Malaysia very soon. But hence, I also feel like I cannot list Malaysia.
- Japan: I really, really, REALLY want to visit Japan, so much. From what I read and see and everything, I am so fascinated by the culture and everything. I really want to experience everything for myself
- Australia: Australia has been a country I wanted to visit since I was a child, purely because of the wildlife and Steve Irwin. He was so passionate about his work, I was determined to visit Australia and see/support the wildlife there.
- Canada: For some reason, I really want to visit the forests in Canada, and spend some peaceful time walking and hiking there, and I am not quite sure where this love for Canada comes from to be honest.
- America: So, the only reason I want to go there is to visit New York City, San Francisco, Seattle and the Harry Potter World in Florida. Like, thats pretty much it. I don’t know how long it takes to travel from one area to another, and spend time there, but thats all of the time I want to spend there.
- Italy: I’m not sure why, but I’ve also been wanting to travel to Italy for a very long time. The history there fascinates me, and I really want to try out all of the food there.
Photo of the Day
Video of the Day