It’s the end of january and I have finished all my assignments for semester one. Time to get ready for my last semester at University. I am determined to stay creative somehow.
The only books I have read this month are
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Assassins Creed: Forsaken by Oliver Bowden
- Broken Crowns by Lauren Destefano
- Captive Prince by P.C.Pacat
And the only books I have bought this month (as far as I can remember haha)
- Hollow City: The Second Novel of Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
January has generally been a bit of a roller coaster of a month. Today, I have been officially diagnosed with depression with anxiety. I’ve known for years, but now it’s official, I feel somewhat relieved. I am on anti depressants and hopefully I will get other help, too.I feel exhausted from being exhausted.
Quote of the day
Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a password
Photos of the day
Videos of the day