It’s day 3 of December and I am super not organised!
I had all day to prepare something and all I have done is watch stuff on Netflix and eat food.
I haven’t watched anything chrismas-themed but while we’re talking about it, I could talk about things I love to watch in the month of December.
- Home Alone. I love that movie and it’s great for a rainy, cold day.
- Love Actually. Not one for love stories, I do actually love this one.
- The Princess Diaries. Give me one person who does not like these movies.
- The Night Before Christmas. A classic to watch.
- Rise of the Guardians. I love Jack Frost.
- Considering Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is my favourite Harry Potter movie anyway, it shouldn’t be surprising that this is in my list.
- Even though they’re not christmassy, LOTR and The Hobbit are movies I enjoy more in winter than in summer.
- Frozen. No regrets about liking this movie
- The Polar Express. Again, no regrets about enjoying this movie around Christmas.
- Weirdly, I also love watching the Narnia movies around Christmas, for no particular reason
So these are the things I usually end up watching over Christmas. Beginning to fall in love with fairy tales again, Once Upon a Time is worth watching also. Just putting that one out there.
Chocolate Mistletoe Hugs,
(source of featured image: (x))